Thursday, December 6, 2012

Two From Galilee by Marjorie Holmes


If I had to list my all time FAVORITE Christmas book (other than the Bible) I would have to say it is Two From Galilee  by Marjorie Holmes.  



  • ISBN-10: 0553281003
  • ISBN-13: 978-0553281002

Two From Galilee  is a beautifully written tale about the greatest love story of all time.  Ms. Holmes combines the divine and earthly essence of Mary and Joseph's story and brings it to life!  

While reading this fictional rendition of the age old true story, I found I could relate to both Mary  and Joseph as real people. I gained a glimpse of what they may have gone through - their blessings, challenges and day to day lives. How their families and friends responded to God's miracle.

Every time I read this book, it brings me back to the absolutely true meaning of Christmas - the birth of Christ. I am blessed and awed again and again that God so loved us he sent His Son to save us. Thank You, Lord!



No comments: