Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Treasure Trove of Books!

We go to the library at least 1-2 times a week and come home with a stack full of wonderful books so I thought I'd start posting the book treasures we find and bring home. Most are from the library but a few are purchases.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Library Finds
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


1. The Curious Garden by Peter Brown
2. I'm Not Scared of Halloween Night by Lauri Knowlton
3. Gooseberry Patch Christmas by Leisure Arts Publication
4. Fancy Nancy Halloween or Bust by Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser
5. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
6. Sarah's Key: A Novel by Tatiana de Rosnay
7. And Then Comes Halloween by Tom Brenner
8. Fresh From the Vegetarian Slow Cooker by Robin Robertson (purchased)
9. Monster Parade by Shana Corey and Will Terry

5 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a great list. We are library regulars, too. ;) Let me know how you like My Sisters Keeper when you finish it.

Renee said...

Looks like your house is getting into the fall season. Thanks for the adult novel suggestions. I {{heart}} novels and think I will look these up!

Hope you are having a wonderful week :-D

Tonja +Jere + Kids said...

wow what a great list, I am going to check out My sisters keeper

Sandra said...

Great books Renee :)

Alice Teh said...

I've just read your review on Sarah's Key and am very interested in reading it.