Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Into Reading 2009



Thanks to Callipider Days for hosting this fall reading meme!


I couldn't resist doing this reading challenge! It's so interesting to see what everyone is reading and I always end up with a BUNCH of new books on my wish list (just in time for Christmas - lol). This year I decided to start out small and add to my reading list as time goes on:


1. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult


2. Take Your Best Shot: Do Something Bigger Than Yourself by Austin Gutwein with Todd Hillard


3. The Curious Garden by Peter Brown


4. Gooseberry Patch Christmas (Book 1) by Gooseberry Patch


Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Renee. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the kind thoughts. I am feeling much better. :) I read My Sister's Keeper this year, it will surprise you I think. That Gooseberry Patch one looks good too. Happy Reading!

Karla @ Ramblin' Roads said...

Hmmm... you have some on your list I haven't heard of. I better not look into them because then my list might grow... and it's already long enough! Have fun reading!

Alice Teh said...

Happy reading, Renee! :)

Rona's Home Page said...

I'm so glad I stopped by your blog.
I've been planning on doing some more reading now that I'm not working.