Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another Tutorial...

Someone asked me how to get the blog background that I use. Here's the info:
The blog background that I use on this blog is free from Shabby Blogs - thankfully, they did all the hard work for which I am VERY grateful. I just know how to copy and paste and follow their excellent directions - lol!

Here's how to get it:

1. Go to this website: http://www.shabbyblogs.com/ (Shabby Blogs)

2. Click on the picture frame in the header that says "backgrounds".

3. Once page has loaded, scroll down quite a ways looking for this template: Lost in Jane Austen (or any background that chooses your fancy!); then click on the button next to the background that you have chosen. The button should say "install background."

4. Follow the blogger installation instructions and you'll have it on your blog.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Alice Teh said...

Thanks for the tips, Renee! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Christina said...

Thank you so much. I absolutely love your background. I am not the best computer user around, but you give great instructions. Now all I need is the time to follow them. Happy New Year.

Christina said...

PS I used your tutorial and I was able to easily change my blog. Thanks so much. I love the way my blog looks now, so much better.

Grammy said...

Just stopped by to send a hug and blessings in the new year.