Monday, February 1, 2010

In My Mailbox

I decided to join a new (to me) book meme ~ In My Mailbox ~ after reading about it at Karla's blog. Here is what I received over the past week:

Books I Purchased
Fairy Tale Weddings by Debbie Macomber
The Man You'll Marry by Debbie Macomber
The Love Dare by Stephen Kendrick and Alex Kendrick


From the Library
Stray Affections by Charlene Ann Baumbich
Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
Robin to the Rescue by Robin Miller
Miracles on Maple Hill by by Virginia Sorensen, Joe Krush, and Beth Krush


For Review
Never Say Never by Lisa Wingate
Love and War by John Eldredge and Stasi Eldredge


Stop on over and visit The Story Siren to see what others are reading!

1 comment:

Alice Teh said...

I have the Love Dare and it's a great book. I hope you'll enjoy it as well. Happy reading, Renee!