Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blogging for Free Books

Hello, my name is Renee' and I love my mail box. (Whew, what a relief to let that out!)

What was that? Oh, you need me to say it again?

Okay.... here we go .... I LOVE MY MAILBOX!

Umm....is that you sputtering with laughter out there in blog land? Could you please keep it to a low snicker? Thanks.

Ever since I started blogging for free books, my mailbox has become my best friend. It's not just me... it's happening all across blog land. Just imagine...

You trudge out to your mailbox to pick up your mail (which for
most of us consists mostly of bills, bills and more bills).

You open up the mailbox and you're greeted by a big brown envelope completely overshadowing those pesky bills.

You pull out the package, eagerly open it and oh, it's a FREE book just waiting to be ... Cherished. Savored. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Yahoo ~ it feels like Christmas!

It almost makes you forget all those bills. Well, almost.
How can you start loving your mail box?

Sign up to be a book reviewer! You can receive free books to read in exchange for posting honest book reviews on your blog. It's easy!

Here's some links to get you started:



5 comments:

Sandra said...

I love my mail box too, LOVE those big envelopes, I usually tear into them right away before I even get back to my house LOL

Renee said...

I'll be sprintin' to my mailbox soon too! Thanks for sharing your wealth :-)

Judylynn said...

Oh, I know how you feel! The only difference between us, though, is that I have to wait until I get home from work and find my packages that the family has taken out of the mailbox. Delayed gratification!

Joyful Days said...

I never knew blogging would support my reading habit!! Glad you "came clean"! ;^) Your reviews are always great!

Been thinking about you.

Prayers continue,

Julie

Alice Teh said...

I love my mailbox too!