Saturday, May 1, 2010

Two Wonderful Books by DiAnn Mills!

I'm really excited to share the two most recent books I've reviewed. They are both FANTASTIC!
Many thanks to Kim M. from Nancy Berland Public Relations, Inc for allowing me the wonderful opportunity to review these books.






Ms. Mills has combined three of my favorite genres...history, romance, and Christian faith into one wonderful spellbinding story. You don't want to miss out on this book!

AND




Sworn to Protect (Book 2 in the Call of Duty Series)

This style of book is not one I would normally pick out. I'm just not a big suspense/thriller reader but as soon as I started reading this, I fell in love with it. I found it almost impossible to put down!

The story is full of romance, intrigue, suspense and Christian faith. The characters and their relationships are realistic and moving. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was almost no blood and gore; what little there was of it was tastefully done.


All in all, I highly recommend both of these books!

6 comments:

Annette W. said...

I'll be checking my library for them!

Alice Teh said...

I think I've read one or two books by the author. I'll keep these two in mind. Thanks for mentioning them!

Christina said...

Both books sounded like good reads from their video clips. Thanks, I'm adding them to my list.

Sandra said...

They both sound really good, I'll keep an eye out for them :)

DiAnn Mills said...

Thank you for the great comments!

Sandra said...

Hey Renee, just letting you know that you were one of the winners of the Wiglington and Wenks giveaway.

Please sign up for free at their site and then email me your username so I can pass it on to the company to award you the Premium account.

Hugs,
Sandra