Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner ~ Book Review



ISBN-13: 9780316125581
ISBN: 031612558X

I just have to start out by saying that I read this book online (for free) HERE!

Many thanks to Stephenie Meyer for giving us such a wonderful gift!

Here's a short synopsis of the book from the publisher:
Fans of The Twilight Saga will be enthralled by this riveting story of Bree Tanner, a character first introduced in Eclipse, and the darker side of the newborn vampire world she inhabits. In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion.

My thoughts: I've read mixed reviews about this book but I have to say....I LOVED IT! It is such a good book and the concept of having a novella written about a character that had such a short role in the novel Eclipse is really innovative!

I guess you can already tell my recommendation ~ BUY IT! It's a great book!

4 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Linda www.mykindofcooking.com said...

I love your blog! I like to give books as gifts and you blog will make that easier for me. Thanks!

Alice Teh said...

Hi Renee, I haven't read this and would love to, but when I tried clicking on the link, it didn't work...

Renee said...

Alice, I guess the book was only free online for a few weeks. It ended right before the 11th. Sorry!