Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Into Reading 2010


Okay - no laughing now please. I know ... I always join memes and then life takes over and while I finish the books, I end up not finishing the meme.

Well, the good news is that I'm ever striving to work on my few (LOL) challenged areas so I thought I'd give it another go round!

Many thanks to Katrina at Catepillar Days for hosting this. Stop on by her blog to see all the books everyone is reading in blog land this fall.
Click here to join Fall Into Reading 2010 which is running from September 22 through December 20, 2010.

Without further ado, here's my Fall Into Reading 2010 Book List ~

My List:

1. Faithful by Kim Cash Tate - Yahoo ~ I've got one review posted already!

2. Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer.

3. Pursuit of Justice by DiAnne Mills.

4. Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber.

5. A Chesapeake Shores Christmas by Sherryl Woods.

6. The Dead Rise First: Rapture Countdown by Alton Ragan and Robert D. McLaughlin.

Reading with my kids:

1. The Shadows by Jaqueline West.

2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians book series by Rick Riordan.

Will I reach my goal of finishing this meme and posting book reviews for all the books I've read?

Keep checking back over the next few weeks to see. Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Joyful Days said...

Looks like a great list. I cannot even attempt a list this fall...but I will look forward to your reviews. Happy reading, sweet friend!

Christina said...

I remember this meme but have not thought of it until now. I really should join you all. Of course you chose great books. Mind if I copy? LOL

Alice Teh said...

Good luck with the challenge! I remember joining this when I first started blogging about books...