Friday, September 10, 2010

For Time and Eternity by Allison Pittman









Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers

ISBN-10: 1414335962

ISBN-13: 978-1414335964

My Review: This book was riveting! It was well written, engaging and the story fascinated me from start to finish. The characters were brought to life and oh, what a story Ms. Pittman wrote!
Even more interesting was the author's dialogue via a question/answer section on the back regarding how she developed this story, her personal beliefs and views on Christianity as well as Mormonism.
The story is definitely based from a Christian perspective rather than from a Mormon point of view. I have to admit that I am not familiar with the internal workings of Mormonism so I can't speak to the accuracy of the book's presentation of that faith.
I would be interested to read a book review from someone who shares the Mormon perspective. It would be most intriguing to hear what they thought and felt about this story.
Click here for more information and to purchase this book.
Many thanks to Glass Road PR for the opportunity to review this book.

2 comments:

Alice Teh said...

Will you be posting a review on this book? I would like to know what you think of it. :D

Renee said...

Alice - I've updated this post with my review. Thanks for stopping by.