Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pursuit of Justice by DiAnn Mills


Series: Call to Duty


Categories: Christian Fiction, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Mystery


One thing I really enjoy about reviewing books for publishers is that I have the opportunity to expand and read outside the normal genres that I'm usually drawn to. A few months ago, I reviewed two of DiAnn Mills books and quickly added her to my favorite authors list.

DiAnn Mills' Call to Duty series has just the right touch of romance, mystery, suspense and Christian faith to ensure a great reading experience. The newest book, Pursuit of Justice is the third book in this series and it is really good!

The twist and turns of the plot as well as the suspense of the story just pulled me in. I couldn't put it down till I had read the last word of the last sentence of this book. Yep, the story is THAT GOOD!

Here's a bit more about this book:


Click here to read more about the book and how to purchase it.

Many thanks to Kim M. at Nancy Berland Public Relations, Inc for the opportunity to review this book!

2 comments:

DiAnn Mills said...

Thanks for the great review!

Christina said...

You do review the best books.