Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Debbie Macomber Christmas ~ Two great books made into movies!

This Thanksgiving weekend Debbie Macomber's second book made into a movie, Call Me Mrs. Miracle is airing on the Hallmark Channel: November 27 (Saturday) 8/7 Central.

I reviewed Debbie's new holiday book Call Me Mrs. Miracle a few weeks ago and just loved it. I can't wait to watch the movie this weekend!





Did you miss last year's Debbie Macomber's first Hallmark movie ~ Mrs. Miracle? Well, you can catch it again online at Hallmark's movie Channel!



I just can't think of a better way to kick off the Christmas season. ... two great movies and Thanksgiving left overs!



Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I stumbled upon your blog and am happy to have found a fellow book lover! lol

I also have a book blog and am currently hosting a giveaway for a cookbook if you're interested.

http://chocolateandbooks.blogspot.com

Karen said...

We saw Mrs. Miracle last year on Hallmark and loved it! I can't wait to see the next one :D

Alice Teh said...

This is so good! I've been hearing so much about this book and am very tempted to get it for my Kindle. I think I should read something festive for this holiday season.

Christina said...

I watched Mrs. Miracle last year and loved it so I can't wait to see "Call Me Mrs. Miracle" this year.

Children's books about nature said...

I also watched Mrs. Miracle last year and loved it so I'm excited to see Call Me Mrs. Miracle for this year. I really love to watch nice movies. This is my passion and I always do this every free time.

Animal books for Children said...

I stumbled upon your blog and am happy to have found a fellow book lover! lol
lovely post