Friday, November 5, 2010

FIR Question # 6


This week Katrina is asking us to answer this question:

Where do you love to read? Note: I don’t mean where do you actually do
most of your reading, because that might be the carpool line, the work
cafeteria, or even the bathroom (if you have to escape from a few small children
in order to read a chapter of your book). I mean, what are a few of the places
where you LOVE to read?

My all time favorite place to read is in my favorite recliner in our bedroom, covered with a warm blanket and sipping a nice steamy cup of hot tea (or ice tea and sans the blanket during our summer months).

My second favorite place to read is on a lounge chair either at the beach under the umbrella or beside the pool on a hot summer day.

My third favorite place is to sit on our back porch in the fall on a sunny afternoon reading while my kids run, jump and play, play and play some more.

Where are your favorite places to read?

No comments: