Monday, December 27, 2010

CSN Product Review ~ Rachael Ray Bubble and Brown Covered Casserole

This product review has been a long time in getting posted mostly because I wanted to bake more than one dish in it and see how it lasted over time.

It's rare that I do a product review other than books on this blog but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to review this when CSN contacted me. Thanks so much to CSN for allowing me the opportunity to review this product!

The verdict?
I LOVE THIS CASSEROLE DISH!


I mean it ... I really love this casserole dish. We've made dump cakes, roasts, scalloped potatoes, mac and cheese and so much more in it and the dishes have all turned out great!

The roasts and meatloaf that I've made in it come out moist, tender and delectable. It's great for scalloped potatoes, dump cakes and I've a long list of casseroles I want to try out. I can't wait!


The first dish I made in it was the PW's Beer Braised Beef and Onions
It turned out delectable!
What do I love most about this casserole dish?
Well...I have to say I have three reasons I love this casserole dish! First, I love the color ~ sunny yellow is so cheery and it just makes me smile when I look at it.

Second, I love the way the food bakes so evenly in it and how it keeps the dishes I make moist and tender.

Third, cleaning this dish is a snap. I just wipe it with a cloth or sponge a couple of times and the baked on food just comes right out. You really can't beat that type of clean up!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I make a lot of casseroles so this dish would be right up my alley.