Friday, January 14, 2011

Lucy Maud Montgomery Challenge 2011

L. M. Montgomery Reading Challenge


I've been enthralled for years with the Anne of Green Gables movie series and I have been wanting to read the books for awhile. It's the perfect time to join in this challenge.

I plan on reading Ann of Green Gables for the first time (please no gasps - lol). I've watched the series but never seemed to get to reading the book and it's about high time, right?

I also saw that on Netfl*x they have Emily of the New Moon season 1 and 2 on instant watch so I'm going to watch the first season for this challenge. I just finished the first episode and I laughed, I cried and just thoroughly enjoyed it!

Stop on over at Reading to Know to see what everyone is reading. Big thanks to Carrie for hosting this!

4 comments:

Annette W. said...

Oh, you'll just love it, I hope!

I just finished listening to Anne of GG today for the challenge and am reading Anne of Ingleside.

Cherdecor said...

Oh be still my heart! I dearly LOVE Anne of Green Gables! It is a great read!

Carrie said...

Ok, I won't gasp. =D I'll just be happy that you are reading it and hope you will enjoy it!

So glad you are playing along with us!

Alice Teh said...

Hey Renee, I haven't read Anne of the Green Gables too so please don't laugh at me!