Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lady in Waiting : A Novel

Many thanks to Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing House for providing me with the opportunity to review this book.



ISBN: ISBN: 9780307458834

Categories: Historical Fiction, Romance

Lady in Waiting: A Novel is written by Susan Meissner. It's a spellbinding story about two women named Jane; one from the past and one living in the present.A ring is the connecting bond between them and that is just the start of this captivating tale!

You'll travel through past and present as each woman finds that Love is a choice and choices abound even for those who feel they are helpless to choose their own destiny.

Here's the book trailer from the publisher:

My impression? 

What a Wonderful Book ~ I Loved this story! I enjoyed how it went from present to past, past to present and wove a tale that captivated and swept me away. 

Click here to find out more about this book, where to purchase it and to read the first chapter!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Right up my alley. Again you have given me another great book recommendation. Dominic leaves for Afghanistan so on those cold lonely nights I will have lot's to read. Thank You.