Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Rhythm of Secrets and A Chance to win a Nook!

Many thanks to Litfuse Publicity Group and Kregel Publications for the opportunity to review this book.






by Patti Lacy

ISBN-10: 082542674X
ISBN-13: 978-0825426742

Categories: Christian fiction, romance, suspense








About The Rhythm of Secrets:



Though it took me awhile to warm up to this story, I am so glad I continued reading it! It turned out to be one of the best and heart wrenching stories I've read so far this year. After the first chapter, I couldn't put it down!

It is a riveting story and one full of faith, suspense, life's hurdles and joys, romance, and the amazing things that God can and will create in our lives.

Patti Lacy has written such a beguiling story that it captivated my senses and took me back to New Orleans in the 1940's and then the north as I followed the life of Sheila Franklin. Her characters just sprang off the page and tugged (yanked!) at my heart strings.

I cried with them, laughed, smiled with joy and went with them through each step of this intriguing story. The twists and turns kept me on my toes through out the whole book and by the end, I was emotionally exhausted but very content. The kind of contentment you experience after reading a really good book!:)

I highly recommend this book!

Click here to find out how to enter for a free nook and purchase this book!

No comments: