Friday, March 4, 2011

Divine Appointments by Charlene Ann Baumbich


ISBN-13: 9780307444721
ISBN: 0307444724
Categories: Snowglobe Connections Novel series, Christian Fiction, Romance


Last year I had the pleasure of reviewing Stray Affections by Charlene Ann Baumbich and I really enjoyed it. When I heard a second book had been published, I jumped for joy!

Divine Appointments by Ms. Baumbich is the second in the Snowglobe Connections Novel series. It is a heartwarming story that will brighten your day. Her style of writing is full of laughter, romance as well as some sadness and well - life! The characters are believable and interact in a way you would hope to have in your own life.

Yes, the snow globe is a bit of magic throughout the story but it brightens and lightens the plot adding a unique flavor to the story. This book is full of romance, love and faith. I give it four stars and highly recommend it!


Click here to read the first two chapters free as well as to find out more about this book!


Many thanks to Waterbrook Press for the opportunity to review this book.

1 comment:

Christina said...

This is the kind of book I like to buy and read around Christmas time. I am going to go put it on my Amazon list. I usually take out my special books that I like to read for the Christmas season around the beginning of Nov. That usually puts me in the Christmas mood. This would be a great add on as well as the first book. It's fun to look forward to these books all year long.