Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Wonderful Western Romance by DiAnn Mills


The Fire In Ember

by DiAnn Mills

ISBN: 0310293308


Genre: Christian romance, Historical fiction, Faith



The Fire In Ember is a historical romance that transports the reader to the old west where life was filled with hard work, hot days and if one was lucky, the loving care of family to come home to at the end of the day.


Bert wasn't one of those lucky ones and when John Timmons found her, she was dressed as a boy and about to be hung for horse stealing!







This novel is the second book in Ms. Mills Western Series and I enjoyed it as much as I did her first one, A Woman Called Sage. The Fire in Ember is rich with faith, romance and suspense! The plot kept me guessing and on my toes till the end of the book. I came away with a smile on my face from reading this wonderful romance!



Many thanks to Kim at Nancy Berland Public Relations for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for a review on this blog. My review is based on my honest impressions of this book.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I really like books that take me back to the days long ago. So once again this is right up my alley. I really like when their is a video clip that tells about the book, that is so cool.

DiAnn Mills said...

Thanks for a great review!

Alice Teh said...

Hi Renee, I've read a few stories by DiAnn Mills and enjoyed them. This one sounds good too.