Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My books have a home!

After tripping over several piles of books yet again, I realized I had to take some serious action and organize.

I already had two smaller (three shelf) bookcases and I dusted those off and moved them into the master bedroom closet. I am blessed with a rather large closet and can hang clothes on one side and shelves on the other.






Next, I shopped on line and found this at Wa*mart. Luckily it was an "in store" product. In one afternoon a good portion of my books had found a lovely home!




I can't wait to start on the other piles of books!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Looks great! I'd love to come visit your library. :)

Annette W. said...

My problem is that our bookshelves often become a home for crafts and kids' books.

Alice Teh said...

Your shelves are looking good, Renee! You've got a great personal library!

Christina said...

WOW!!!!! I have bookcases from WalMart too. Your books look great on the white shelves. I love books, especially when they are organized.

Cherdecor said...

One good thing is at least you have a big house for your bookshelves. Our house is so small that we have one side of our garage lined with shelves made of boards and cement blocks for all of my husband's books. Every summer he gives away a ton of them. Your bookshelves look super nice. You have them so nicely stored so when you want one for reference, you can find it. I am still looking for two little books that I hid somewhere.. . . . Probably under my bed. =)