Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Fine Art of Insincerity by Angela Hunt




ISBN-10: 1439182035

ISBN-13: 978-1439182031


The Fine Art of Insincerity by Angla Hunt is a deeply moving book about relationships, life and sisterhood. The story begins as three sisters gather together to close their late Grandmother's house in St. Simons Island.

The tale is told through the viewpoints of three southern sisters -Ginger, Penny and Rosemary. Each have baggage from the past and they all would rather be somewhere else, anywhere else than with each other right now.

As they go through their Grandmother's house and get it ready to be sold, the three sisters find themselves drawn to examining and facing their own pasts, present and future.

Secrets are revealed that have been hidden away for years, surprises abound and the sisters find themselves compelled to interact more deeply, more emotionally and more honestly than they have in years.

Will they find their way back to each other?


Click here to pick up a copy and find out!

~ My Review ~

I found The Art of Insincerity by Angela Hunt to be an emotionally gripping and moving book. I was completely drawn into the story and engaged till the end.


The characters were realistic and the plot was compelling. I was a bit emotionally exhausted by the end of the book but in a good way. The story does take you on an emotional roller coaster ride!


I thought the ending was a bit rushed but I still found it to be a good one. I enjoyed reading this book and I encourage y'all to add it to your summer (or any time) reading list!


I wish to thank Glass Road Public Relations for the opportunity to review this book. My review is an honest reflection of my thoughts and opinions.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Wow another book to add, I wish there were more hours in a day but I am able to get a lot of reading done with Dominic being gone, so I will add it to my list.