Monday, July 11, 2011

Mailbox Monday ~ July 11, 2011

Thanks to Gwendolyn @ A Sea of Books (http://aseaofbooks.blogspot.com/) for hosting Mailbox Monday this month.

I had some really great books come in this week. I can't wait to read them!








by Paul L. Maier

ISBN: 978-1414337739








Thunder of Heaven

by Tim LaHaye and Craig Parshall

ISBN: 978-0310326373









                                    River's Song

                                                                 by Melody Carlson

ISBN: 978-1426712661




I'd love to hear what you all are reading this month.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

JoyAnne said...

I'm reading River's Song, Life Everlasting, and Across the Wide River.

http://www.joyanne-decomyheart.blogspot.com

Mary said...

I hope they're all good reads!

Christina said...

I can't wait to read the reviews for them. I am reading "Outlander" at the moment. I love reading about the history of the Highlander's. There are some parts of the book I could skip, but for the most part I am enjoying reading about the past. I have been buys so I haven't had a lot of reading time, but soon things will settle and reading will become a main focus once again.

Cherdecor said...

These books look like really good reads.

Alice Teh said...

Happy reading!