Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday ~ Christmas in July!


Hosted by Breaking the Spine

I have always loved Christmas and especially reading Christmas novels.  There is nothing better for me during the holiday season than to curl up with Christmas cookies, a good novel and a cup of steaming hot cocoa!

Here are the books I'm planning on cuddling up and enjoying this year.  Click on the pictures to find out more about each book.



Release Date: September 27, 2011




Release Date: September 27, 2011





Release Date: October 25, 2011

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

What a pretty quilt like background. Like your choices. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

Christina said...

Every November I pull out a box of Christmas books I have saved over the year and read only them at Christmas time. I will add these to my box!