Monday, September 12, 2011

Lilies in Moonlight by Allison Pittman



Lilies in Moonlight by Allison Pittman is about the path of one woman trying to live as the world encourages and finding that she really prefers to live her life as God encourages her to. She learns to follow her heart and life changing lessons while finding the love she has been unknowingly longing for.

I started reading this book thinking it was going to be a light, fluffy romance but the further I read, the more I realized the story had a surprising depth.  

I became impressed at how creatively Ms. Pittman weaved romance, the search of finding oneself and God with deeper lessons of forgiveness, love and faith. The story drew me in and captured my interest from start to finish. 

My review ~ It's a wonderful romance novel that left me pondering the deeper aspects of true love and the power of forgiveness. It moved me and stayed with me for quite awhile after reading it.

Click here to find out more about this book!

Many thanks to Library Thing and Waterbrook Multnomah  for the opportunity to review this book.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Another great review.

Christina said...

I am loving the Outlander series. I really meant that I usually read that genre but Christian books in that genre.