Friday, November 4, 2011

Pssst ... Christmas is just around the corner!

If you've followed my blog for any length of time (and many thanks to all of you who do follow), you'll know I absolutely LOVE Christmas and one of my favorite parts of the holiday season is the Christmas movies and books!  

I earnestly wait all year long to see my favorite Christmas movies on TV  and through the year I hunt for books to add to my holiday reading.  I put the books on a special shelf reserved for my Christmas stash and I gaze longingly at them throughout the year till November rolls around.  (Okay, I admit it - I'm quirky but it's one of the lovable things about me!)

It's such fun watching the book pile grow and knowing that when November 1st rolls around, I'll be knee deep in Christmas books, movies, hot chocolate and yummy cookies! 


Oh boy, that's my ideal of heaven! 



I'll be sharing my holiday reading list with you in a later post but today I just had to share with you a new blog site I found ~ It's a Wonderful Movie. It's all about faith, family and family friendly movies.   

The author of this blog, Net Movie Blogger has won my undying gratitude for putting out a Christmas TV Schedule for 2011!  I have been so busy lately that I hadn't had time to search out when the Christmas movies start this year but luckily I found her blog.
Guess what?  The movies are  starting this weekend!

Click here and see what movies you'd like to watch! 

I plan to dvr my favorite movies to watch over the next 8 weeks. A few of my favorites that I'll be watching are Debbie Macomber's Mrs. MiracleCall Me Mrs. Miracle, and this years new release Love's Christmas Journey.  Let me know which ones you can't wait to see ~ I'd love to hear from you.  

Happy Watching!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Yes I know all about your love for anything Christmas. I have to chuckle, because I do the same things with my special Christmas book stash. Also the same movies, love Mrs. Miracle. Usually the Family channel has a 25 days to Christmas which I believe can be viewed online. Lifetime and Hallmark are loaded too. I will let you know what sounds good.

faith hope love ღ said...

Nice post thanks for sharing...i love your blog...God bless you