Thursday, January 19, 2012

London Hospital ~ Worth the Watching!

I've been wanting to share with everyone a show that I watched over the holiday break  ~ London Hospital.  It's a wonderful BBC program that I found on Am*azon instant watch. It is  available in DVD (but not in the US format yet) or on Y*ou Tu*be under London Hospital or  Casualty 1900's

The setting is the Royal London Hospital located in the east end during the early 1900's.  The BBC describes it as "ground-breaking drama that uses case notes, ward reports, autopsy records and intimate diaries from 100 years ago to bring actual doctors, nurses and patients at the Royal London Hospital vividly back to life."






Season 1

and

Season 2 


This is one of the best shows I have watched in a long time! In my opinion, it is just as good if not better than the BBC show Survivors that I blogged about last year.

2 comments:

Christina said...

This one sounds good. I am going to check it out.

Sandra said...

Love it, I've watched it already and you're right, one of the best ones out there :)