Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wayward Son by Tom Pollack with Jim Alves and John Loftus




ISBN-10: 1450755631


ISBN-13: 978-1450755634 

Many thanks to Glass Roads Public Relations for sending me this book to review. I am SO glad I had the opportunity to read Wayward Son  and I'm excited to share that this is the first book in the series! 

I've contemplated how to write the perfect review for this noteworthy book.  I've finally come to the conclusion to just write it  ~ plain and simple. Let me also add that I don't write the following statement lightly ...

This is one of the best books I have ever read!   

I hit gold for my first book read of 2012! I've struggled with writing this review because I want to share with you all my reaction to Wayward Son  but I don't want to take away your surprise and delight in the intricacies of the plot and the characters.  You really will be amazed at how good this book is.

It's a combination of fantasy, history, archeology, Christianity, faith, the struggle between good and evil, mystery, suspense. It's all of that and oh, so much more!

I am in awe of the authors' ability to create such a unique and captivating story.  I doubt that I will find a better book through out the rest of this year. Yes, this book is that good!

Click here to read Wayward Son book synopsis.  Dive into and enjoy this phenomenal book and then please stop back and share your thoughts with me. I'd really enjoy reading them.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Now that's a great review. My birthday is in Feb so I am going to put this on my Kindle list as a gift to myself.