Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Margaret's Ark ~ A Fantastic Book!



ISBN-10: 0983732906

ISBN-13: 978-0983732907 



I was intrigued the other day when I found Margaret’s Ark by Daniel G. Keohane. My interest was so captured by this book title and description that I couldn't get it out of my thoughts.  I eagerly re-arranged my schedule to read it and I am so glad that I did.

This book is absolutely amazing!

The story line is unique, fast paced and captivating from start to finish.  The twists and turns of the plot are unexpected, intriguing and will definitely  keep you on your toes.

I liked it SO MUCH that I am begging encouraging friends and family to read it just so I can have a conversation with someone about this book. :)


I define a book to be really, really good when it gets my emotions flowing, my brain waves hopping and the story stays with me for days after reading it.  Margaret’s Ark is one such a book!  

1 comment:

Dan Keohane said...

Wow, thank you SO much for the nice words. They mean so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it - it was so much fun to write... (and sometimes such a logistical challenge!) one of those books where I missed the characters when I was done writing their story.
Dan