Monday, June 25, 2012

The Anniversary Waltz by Darrel Nelson


ISBN-10: 1616387157

ISBN-13: 978-1616387150 


Elegant ~ Captivating ~ Heart Warming!

The Anniversary Waltz by Darrel Nelson  is a beautifully written, emotionally engaging story that opens with  the celebration of Adam and Elizabeth Carlson's 60th anniversary. After their traditional anniversary waltz, Adam and Elizabeth sit down with their family and share the story of their life and love. 

It is a story full of life's blessings and challenges, adversity and grace along with a love that is enduring.  This captivating story will bring tears to your eyes and a smile to your heart.  

After finishing the book, I kept pondering the gentle flow of the story and Mr. Nelson's writing style. Both reminded me so much of the elegance and beauty of a musical waltz. 

I highly recommend The Anniversary Waltz. I found it to be uplifting, enjoyable, and a wonderful heart warming story!

Many thanks to Glass Road Public Relations for the opportunity to review this book. My review is an honest reflection of my experience regarding this book. 

1 comment:

Darrel Nelson said...

Renee:
Thanks so much for taking the time to read and review The Anniversary Waltz. I'm glad you enjoyed my novel. I appreciate the kind words in your blog.