Thursday, June 28, 2012

Five Miles South of Peculiar by Angela Hunt



ISBN-10: 1439182043

ISBN-13: 978-1439182048


Category: Christian Fiction 

Angela Hunt has outdone herself with her newest release Five Miles South of PeculiarIt's one of the most enjoyable book I've read this summer!







The title and the book cover captured my attention from the first and it wasn't long before I found myself reading it in my favorite reading chair with a cold glass of ice tea. Summer reading at it's best! 


Five Miles South of Peculiar is set in the south and revolves around three sisters who are trying to find their way in the world and back to each other. Ms. Hunt is such a vivid writer that the story came to life for me and captivated me from the first to the last page! 


My absolute favorite part of this book was the exploration of the sister's relationships with each other. I laughed with them, cried with them. I just plain enjoyed this wonderful book!


Click here to find out more about  Five Miles South of Peculiar and other books by Angela Hunt.


Many thanks to Glass Road Public Relations for the opportunity to review this book. My review is an honest reflection of my experience regarding this book.

No comments: