Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mortal Fire by C.F. Dunn



  • ISBN-10: 0857212028
  • ISBN-13: 978-0857212023


For anyone loving romance, mystery, suspense and surprising plot twists, this book is for you!


Mortal Fire by C. F. Dunn turned into a surprising gut wrenching (in a good thriller kind of way), provocative read that I just couldn't put down.  It took a bit for me to get past the  first few pages but oh boy, once the story got going it was really, really good! 

I haven't exactly been shy in the past to admit that I don't enjoy reading too many mystery and thriller books but Mortal Fire  just enveloped me, captivated me and I LOVED IT.  So much so that I can't wait for the release of book two in The Secrets of the Journal series! 

Here's a bit about the book from the publisher:

When Emma D'Eresby - a 29 year-old, self-contained Professor of History - leaves her Cambridge college for a post in an exclusive university in Maine, USA, she hopes to learn more about a curious 17th-century journal in the College library. Instead, it leads her to a secret that should never have been uncovered.

Doesn't that sound enticing?!  Mortal Fire exceeded all my expectations and from my  perspective  this book is a must read!    

Many thanks to Kregel publications for the opportunity to review this book.  My views and thoughts are an honest representation of my thoughts and feelings regarding this book. 

No comments: