Thursday, January 10, 2013

L. M. Montgomery 2013 Reading Challenge

L. M. Montgomery Reading Challenge


Hosted by Carrie @ Reading to Know

I joined in two years ago and thoroughly enjoyed reading  Anne of Green Gables.  I wasn't able to join for 2012 but I've waited all year to join in for the 2013 challenge!  Here's what I've chosen to read/watch for this challenge ~ 


Reading ...



Reading and enjoying some tasty creations from ...




Relaxing and watching ...




Many thanks to Carrie @ Reading to Know for hosting this challenge.  

Stop on over and see what everyone is reading this month!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

*GASP* YOU HAVE THE COOKBOOK! I noticed that on the Sullivan site! I wasn't sure whether or not it was a "need-to-own" title (other than it relating to Montgomery, of course, which rather answers the question).

OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE review it and tell me what you think in full detail!

And, um, so glad you could join us for the party. ;)