Monday, June 24, 2013

Rainbows for Rainy Days by Catherine Campbell





  • ISBN-10: 0857212893
  • ISBN-13: 978-0857212894

Rainbows for Rainy Days by Catherine Campbell is  a wonderful book filled with 40 devotional readings that reveal God's promises.  

We all go through hard times and troubles; it's a part of life. There are days when about the only thing a person can do is put one foot in front of the other and pray/hope we are moving forward. 

Rainbow for Rainy Days  helps remind us of God's promises and reminds us that He will always be with us, in both the good and the hard times. This book is meant for those times!

Through Ms. Campbell's straight forward, heart warming stories she reminds us of how God can bless us even in the most challenging and difficult times. She reminds us to not forget to rach out to Him and that He will guide us each step of the way. 

One of my favorite scriptures quotes from this book (and the beautiful story for that chapter) is this ~ 

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you ... for I am the Lord your God."   Isaiah 43: 2-3

 Whatever is happening in your life, this book will definitely bless you, over and over again!  

Many thanks to Kregel Publishing for the opportunity to review this book. My review reflects my honest opinion of this book.

2 comments:

Catherine Campbell said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little devotional 'Rainbows for Rainy Days' and especially for reviewing it for your friends and visitors to your blog. You've choosen my favourite promise as one that has blessed you - Isaiah 43:2,3 - it has blessed my heart for decades now. And God has never let it fail. My prayer for the book is that others may experience the wonder of this promise-keeping God too. Bless you.

Sandra said...

Sounds like a great devotional Renee, I'll have to look into it :)