Sunday, June 16, 2013

Starting Now by Debbie Macomber

My first experience in book reviews started back in 2009 when I was offered a chance to review a new release by Debbie Macomber. I was absolutely tickled pink back then and to this day, I still do my little happy dance each time I get an offer to review one of her books. :)  

I have loved reading Debbie Macomber's books for years - especially her Christmas stories but she truly captured my reading interest when she moved to a more wholesome romance style of writing which started with her Cedar Cover Series, continued with her Blossom Street series  and now includes her new Rose Harbor Inn series.

What do I love about Debbie's books?  

Would you believe it isn't the just the romance?!   

Yes, I love a good wholesome romance as much as the next person but what I truly enjoy with Debbie's books are her characters and the relationships she builds between them.

Her characters are realistic, humanly flawed and going through the same challenges as I, my family and my friends do every day.  Her characters have good and bad days, make good and bad decisions, experience joys and face challenges in life as well as faith.  

All of this comes wrapped up with a good dollop of wholesome romance. Who could pass that up?  Not me, that's for sure!





                   Click here to read my book review!

No comments: