Friday, July 26, 2013

Love's Far Country by Colleen Coble




  • ASIN: B00DUEKGHU



This week has been a bit challenging so I am grateful it's the weekend! :)  I found some time on Friday to read Love's Far Country by Colleen Coble.  This is the first time I've read one of her books and I was pleasantly surprised!  

Love's Far Country takes place in the mid 1800's and is about a young lady, Alex Peters who is trying to provide for herself and her brother after her father's passing. It's about facing one's challenges and overcoming them through faith and action, along with a little romance. The story was a short, relaxing, and enjoyable read.



It had all the aspects that I enjoy in reading romances ~ a historical setting, engaging characters, good plot and a strong base of Christian faith woven through out the story line.  

I was able to read this in one sitting and I came away smiling and feeling better for having enjoyed a relaxing romance with strong Christian principles and values.  

Reading Love's Far Country was just what I needed today and I can't wait to read more of Ms. Coble's books! 

No comments: