Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Death Be Not Proud by C.F. Dunn


  • ISBN-10: 1782640347
  • ISBN-13: 978-1782640349
  • Genre: Christian Fiction, Science Fiction


I was enchanted when I read Mortal Fire by C. F. Dunn, the first book in The Secret of the Journal series.  I eagerly awaited the release of the second book, Death Be Not Proud. It was definitely worth the wait! :) 






I absolutely loved this book!

It is extremely well written and just in case you are questioning ... this isn't a vampire saga at all. 

Here's a bit of explanation from Kregel's website:  

"Mixing suspense, romance, and the supernatural, Death Be Not Proud explores the profound moral implications of a life seemingly invulnerable to time."

I recommend Death Be Not Proud by C.F. Dunn as a  "a must read" for anyone who enjoys romance, history mixed in with a good dash of mystery and suspense. I am anxiously awaiting the release of the third book in this series ~ Rope of Sand!

Many thanks to Kregel Publications for the opportunity to review this book. My review is an honest reflection of my thoughts and feelings about this book. 

No comments: