Thursday, August 1, 2013

Starting Now ~ A Blossom Street Novel by Debbie Macomber


  • ISBN-10: 0345528816
  • ISBN-13: 978-0345528810


Debbie Macomber is a wonderfully gifted writer/storyteller and with Starting Now, her newest addition to her Blossom Street series, she has outdone herself again!





I thoroughly enjoyed reading Starting Now. It contains all the wonderful well defined characters, friendship, romance, and challenges along with a dash of humor and fun that I have come to so enjoy in Mrs. Macomber's books.  

As I shared in an earlier post, what I enjoy most about Mrs. Macomber's books are the wonderful characters and friendships that she creates. I also truly value the "life wisdom" that she subtly weaves through out her stories. 

I have found those bits of wisdom to be such a blessing and a wonderful unexpected gift. Thank you, Mrs. Macomber!

Many thanks to Kim from Nancy Berland Public relations and Debbie Macomber for the opportunity to review this book. My review is an honest reflection of my feelings and thoughts in regard to this book. 

No comments: