Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ~ The Guard by Kiera Cass



Just the other day I found the Selection series books. Don't know how I missed them before now but I am fully enjoying reading them! 

This series is a wonderful mix of a Cinderella fairy tale set in a dystopian society seasoned with romance, challenges, civil unrest and well, you'll just have to read the books to find out. 

I'm eagerly awaiting the next release in this series ... 



Release Date: Febuary 4, 2014

From the Publisher

Before America Singer met Prince Maxon . . . 

Before she entered the Selection . . . 

She was in love with a boy named Aspen Leger.



Don't miss this digital original novella set in the captivating world of Kiera Cass's #1 New York Times bestselling Selection trilogy. 

This brand new 64-page story begins just after the group of Selected girls is narrowed down to the Elite and is told from Aspen's point of view. 

The Guard also features a teaser to The One, the thrilling conclusion to The Selection trilogy.

What books are on your waiting list?  



4 comments:

Moirae(thefates) book reviews said...

I'm excited for the paper version! Hope you can stop by mine.

AJ Fairchild said...

Great choice! My WOW post is here if you want to stop by.

the NerdHerd said...

I can't wait for this either! But mostly for the print version of The Prince and The Guard together.
Thanks for visiting my WoW!

Christina said...

Hi girl how are you. sorry I have not been around for awhile. The move to El Paso has been crazy and stressful but we are here and I am still trying to get used to it. I am hoping to be able to do some blog hopping this year. Have a blessed year. Hope you and your family are doing well.