Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Reading 2014


Summer Reading 

The more relaxed days of summer are here and with a bit more free time, I can't wait to dive in and savor some of the books in my personal TBR pile!  





It just wouldn't be summer without reading a book by one of my favorite authors ~ 





My historical fiction picks ~




and






Dystopian/Fantasy Pick ~





 Classic Sci-Fi ~





Family/Personal Growth ~






~ Summer ~

The fragrant smell of fresh cut grass

Picnics

 Warm beaches 

Cool ocean breezes 




and time for reading really good books!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I don't think there was a single book on your list, that didn't make me want to go out and grab it too.

I love Louisa May Alcott but have never read that one, will definitely add it to my list.

And the Star Trek Voyager, how funny, we are currently watching the series on TV :)