Monday, January 19, 2015

Catching up ...


Unfortunately I had a bit of an accident right before Christmas and broke my shoulder. Couldn't do much of anything for awhile let alone type but I am happy to report that I am on the mend! 


Here is my rather late holiday wishes to all ~




I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season
 with family and friends 
and am wishing you all the best in 2015!




The up side to a rather challenging December was that I had plenty of reading time while I recovered.  I am so grateful for my kindle and audio books as I was one handed during my recovery and it would have been near impossible to hold a regular book. 

Needless to say, I have quite a few books set aside to post about! :)



2014 Reading Review

At the start of 2014, my focus was to get back to reading for pleasure and to making a dent in my ever growing TBR pile. I am happy to say that I did just that! 

Looking back on the past year, the unintentional theme of my reading ended up being "book series".  I didn't plan it that way, it just happened. I have to admit, I am one happy camper as y'all know how much I love to read book series!   

Here are some of the book series I enjoyed in 2014: 














(just the first book; reading the rest in 2015)


2 comments:

Mrs. Pepper said...

Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Glad you're on the mend.

Cherdecor said...

Renee, I am sorry that you broke your shoulder. I would think that that would be rather painful. Then, right before Christmas? So sorry!

As you said, one good thing was that you got a lot of reading done. I do hope that you continue to heal and feel better soon.