Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Plain Wisdom by Cindy Woodsmall and Miriam Flaud


  • ISBN-10: 0307459349
  • ISBN-13: 978-0307459343


I've enjoyed reading Cindy Woodsmall for years and when I came across this book, I could't wait to read it.  I always love to read about an author's real life experiences that are used to mold and create the stories they write.

Plain Wisdom is a heartwarming book that shares a very deep and unique friendship between two women with very different backgrounds.  

Both Cindy and Miriam share their friendship, lives and faith openly with humor and grace.  I started out the book a bit distracted with life's demands but soon after, I lost myself in the pages and couldn't put it down till I was done.

A wonderful bonus to this delightful book is the great recipes included.  They all sound so good ~ I can't wait to make them!

I give Plain Wisdom high praise! 

Many thanks to WaterBrook  Multnomah  and the Blogging for Books program for providing me a free copy of this book to review. My review is a true and upfront reflection of my feelings about this book. 

No comments: