Friday, July 17, 2015

Come to the Table by Neta Jackson


  • SouledOut Sister Series Book2 
  • ISBN-10: 1595548653
  • ISBN-13: 978-1595548658


Come To the Table by Neta Jackson is the second book in the SouledOut Sister series.  The first book of this series is Stand By Me. The books can each be read individually as stand alone stories but I would recommend reading the books in order as the first book brings more history and understanding to all that goes on in the second book. 

The story is about 4 adults sharing an apartment, their lives, friendship and faith as they live life and pursue their hopes and dreams.  They all come from different backgrounds and each are at various stages of their lives. The glue that binds them together is their faith, their church and their commitment to growing  and living each day led by their faith.  

Life throws each of them a few unexpected curve balls and it is interesting to see how they react to those challenges and grow stronger through it all. 





I enjoyed reading Come To the Table. I was glad I read it during the summer when I had time to fully relax into the story and take my time reading it. It's definitely a good book to add to your Summer TBR pile!  

Click here to read more about Come to The Table !

A big thank you to Booklook Bloggers for the opportunity to review this book. My review is an honest reflection of my reading experience and my feeling about this book.

No comments: