Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ 08/11/2015

I've been seeing this meme around the blogging world and decided to jump on in!





This week is all about the authors we have read the most books from. 


1. Debbie MaComber 

I have been reading her books for years! She is my "go to" author when I am craving a wonderful romantic story. If I had to choose one of my all time favorite book that she has written it would be Between Friends.

2. Janette Oke

I have read her books for years and my personal favorites are When Calls the Heart Series and Seasons of the Heart series.  

3. Jean M. Auel

Ms. Auel's Earth Children series is a series that I love (& books total) and they hold a high place in my "Absolute Favorite Lifetime Books"

4. Diana Gabaldon

I read The Outlander in the mid 1990's and it was love at first reading! I actually noticed the book due it's wonderful book cover ...


 but was hooked when I read the book description.  


5. J. K. Rowling

The Harry Potter Series. No further words needed to explain this entry! :)


6.   C. F. Dunn

The Secret of the Journal series is phenomenal! I can't wait till the fourth book in the series is published. 


7. Susan Meissner

I really enjoy how this author tells a tale of current time and one from the past. She expertly weaves both into a phenomenal read!  My favorite book of her's is The Shape of Mercy.

8. Katharine Schwartz (also writes as Kate Hewitt)

I came across some of this author's books in 2014 and fell in love with them. I have since been working on catching up on all her books.

9. Kelly Moore, Tucker Read and Larkin Read

Amber House Trilogy series is fantastic! Amber House (book 1)  and Never Was (book 2) are already published.  I'm waiting for book 3 to be released!

10. Amanda Hocking

The Trylle Series is fantastic. Presently, I am reading my way through The Kanin Series and am enjoying it as well. 


Which authors have you read the most? 

3 comments:

Krissy J said...

That original Outlander cover is beautiful! Great list.

Stephanie B said...

I haven't read anything from Janette Oake but I've seen When Calls the Heart and I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I know it's probably nothing like the series though. J.K. Rowling! Yessss. Another potter nerd.

Emily Alfano said...

it's funny because the covers for Outlander are so much different now! i have all of the books sitting on my shelf waiting to be read that I received as gifts from family. i'm glad to hear you liked it so much! i'll have to start my copies of them soon! great TTT post this week! and thanks for stopping by my TTT post at Wholly-Books!
Emily