Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Starflight by Melissa Landers ~ Waiting on Wednesday

A weekly meme spotlighting soon to be released books 
hosted by Breaking the Spine.


This weeks pick....



  • ISBN-10: 1484723244
  • ISBN-13: 978-1484723241


Release Date ~ February 2, 2016



From the Publisher:

Solara Brooks needs a fresh start, someplace where nobody cares about the engine grease beneath her fingernails or the felony tattoos across her knuckles. The outer realm may be lawless, but it's not like the law has ever been on her side.

Still, off-world travel doesn't come cheap; Solara is left with no choice but to indenture herself in exchange for passage to the outer realm. She just wishes it could have been to anyone besides Doran Spaulding, the rich, pretty-boy quarterback who made her life miserable in school.

The tables suddenly turn when Doran is framed for conspiracy on Earth, and Solara cons him into playing the role of her servant on board the Banshee, a ship manned by an eccentric crew with their own secrets. Given the price on both Doran and Solara's heads, it may just be the safest place in the universe.

It's been a long time since Solara has believed in anyone, and Doran is the last person she expected to trust. But when the Banshee's dangerous enemies catch up with them, Solara and Doran must come together to protect the ship that has become their home-and the eccentric crew that feels like family.



Happy Fall! 

Why this book?  I have to admit I fell in love with Starflight's book cover first and secondly with the book description. I can't wait to read this!


Which books are you waiting for? 

6 comments:

SarleneS said...

It is a nice cover! This also sounds interesting. Great pick.

My WoW

Yvonne B. said...

Sounds really good, I already have it on my TBR! Love the cover too! ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

Lisa Mandina said...

That cover is beautiful. I really need to read this author! Great pick!
Check out my WOW

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Gorgeous cover and exciting premise. Thanks for sharing...and enjoy! And thanks for visiting my blog.

Beth Jones said...

This book is beautiful. Happy Reading!

My TTT

Alyssa Susanna said...

I have this one! I haven't started it but I have it for review. I hope you enjoy it when you read it!!

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!