Friday, September 25, 2015

Summer Reading 2015 Recap




Fall is here and I just realized I hadn't yet posted my Summer Reading 2015 recap yet. 

I ended up reading 34 books between June 1, 2015 and September 7, 2015. Unfortunately, I deviated from my Summer 2015 TBR list quite a lot as I was gifted with a bunch of ARC's this summer.

I ended up reading 5 out of the 8 books I chose though 2 were carried over to the first part of September but finished before Labor Day. 

Over all, I enjoyed every book I read and looking back, I had an awesome stash of books for my summer reading! 







~ Books Read ~




I loved this book.  Katharine Swartz does a fantastic job of weaving the past and present together to make one fantastic story. This book ended up being my absolute favorite read of the Summer!




This was a fantastic read too!  I loved reading Raven's story and this book was just my cup of tea.

I am eagerly waiting to read The White Rose when it comes out on October 6.  




I intentionally set aside this book for summer reading when I could relax and fully enjoy my reading experience of The Heir

It took me a bit to get into this story but once I did, I enjoyed it as much as the prior books in this series. 

My only wish is that Kiera Cass  would write a novella about King Maxon and Queen America, sharing more of their story from the time they were married and became King and Queen up to the time frame of The Heir.








The Kanin Chronicles ended up being my second favorite read this summer!

 I have to admit that I didn't read them till the beginning of September, I did get all three done prior to Labor Day and technically, they were still part of my summer reading. If you enjoyed the Trylle series, you will enjoy this series as well!



~ Books To Read ~

Well, I didn't quite get to the following books this summer and am moving them to my Fall TBR Pile.




No comments: