Hosted by The Broke And Bookish
This week is about the top ten books in our Fall TBR Pile.
I have a lot of books I want to read so I am posting 5 of my top personal TBR pile and the top 5 of my ARC books to review.
Top 5 in my Personal Fall TBR List:
1. Rainy Day Sisters by Kate Hewitt
2. Shadows of Ladenbrooke Manor: A Novel by Melanie Dobson
3. Rogue: The Paladin Prophecy Book 3 by Mark Frost (audiobook)
4. The White Rose by Amy Ewing
5. Mechanica by Besty Cornwell
Top Five in my ARC TBR Pile:
1. Little Woman in Blue: A Novel of May Alcott by Jeanine Atkins
2. Wendy Darling by Colleen Oakes
3. An Amish Christmas Gift by Amy Cliptson, Ruth Reid, and Kelly Irvin
4. Another Way Home by Deborah Raney
5. The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood
What books are you reading this fall?