Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Books In My Fall TBR Pile


Hosted by The Broke And Bookish

This week is about the top ten books in our Fall TBR Pile.  



I have a lot of books I want to read so I am posting 5 of my top personal TBR pile and the top 5 of my ARC books to review.


Top 5 in my Personal Fall TBR List:




1.  Rainy Day Sisters by Kate Hewitt









3.  Rogue: The Paladin Prophecy Book 3 by Mark Frost (audiobook)




4.  The White Rose by Amy Ewing





5.  Mechanica by Besty Cornwell








Top Five in my ARC TBR Pile: 









2.  Wendy Darling  by Colleen Oakes





3.  An Amish Christmas Gift by Amy Cliptson, Ruth Reid, and Kelly Irvin





4.  Another Way Home by Deborah Raney





5.  The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood 




What books are you  reading this fall?

1 comment:

Barb said...

I really want to read Rainy Day Sisters - thanks for reminding me. Hope you enjoy all your books!