Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Underwater: A Novel by Marisa Reichardt ~ Waiting on Wednesday




A weekly meme spotlighting soon to be released books 
hosted by Breaking the Spine.

My choice this week is ...




  • ISBN-10: 0374368864
  • ISBN-13: 978-0374368869

Release Date ~ January 12, 2015



From the Publisher:

Morgan didn't mean to do anything wrong that day. Actually, she meant to do something right. But her kind act inadvertently played a role in a deadly tragedy. In order to move on, Morgan must learn to forgive-first someone who did something that might be unforgivable, and then, herself. But Morgan can't move on. She can't even move beyond the front door of the apartment she shares with her mother and little brother. Morgan feels like she's underwater, unable to surface. Unable to see her friends. Unable to go to school. When it seems Morgan can't hold her breath any longer, a new boy moves in next door. Evan reminds her of the salty ocean air and the rush she used to get from swimming. He might be just what she needs to help her reconnect with the world outside. Underwater is a powerful, hopeful debut novel about redemption, recovery, and finding the strength it takes to face your past and move on.



What books are you waiting for? 

8 comments:

Petra said...

I hadn't heard of this before, but it does sound good. I hope you get to read, and enjoy, it soon. Thanks for sharing, and happy Wednesday! :)
Here's my WoW

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I love the sound of this one! Thanks for sharing...and enjoy. And thanks for visiting my blog.

Jill Hoke said...

That sounds really good. Thanks for sharing.

Dreams said...

I haven't heard of this book before but is sounds like it is going to do a number on your feels. I'll have to check it out. Great pick.

Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

Katiria Rodriguez said...

Ohh great pick. I am also waiting for this one as well. I am very intrigued and curious about it. The synopsis really drew me in. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

Maria Behar said...

YES, YES, YES!?!?!! I'm waiting on this one, boo!! GREAT pick!! I love books that deal with psychological themes, and this one sure looks fascinating! Besides, I have a feeling I would probably act just like Morgan, in her situation. So I can already relate to her!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and commenting on my own WOW post!! : )

Cyn @ Bookmunchies said...

Sounds like a pretty interesting book! Hope you enjoy it, thanks for sharing (:

The Candid Cover YA book blogger said...

I have seen this book a few times now. It looks like it will be incredible!