Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2016!

Hosted by the Broke and Bookish


This week we've been asked to highlight our Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2016.


January


I've really enjoyed all the books I've read of Margaret Peterson Haddix and I can't wait to read her new book!  Release date: 1/5/2016



I loved reading the original edition of this book  ~ it was hauntingly beautiful. I can't wait to read the revised edition! 

Release date ~ 1/26/16



February



I just came across the Vault of Dreamers trilogy series a few days ago. I am going to read book 1, The Vault of Dreamers very shortly. For both book 1 and 2, the synopsis is intriguing! Can't wait to read them!

Release date ~ 02/16/16



March


I've been waiting a long time to read this one and it's only a few months away ~ yeah!                    

Release date ~ 3/1/16




After reading the synopsis of this book, I just couldn't say no! 

Release date ~ 3/8/16


April



I couldn't locate a published book synopsis for this book (book 2 of the Pathfinders series). I loved the first book  in this series and I can't wait to read this one! 

Release date ~ 04/19/16




I have not yet rad any of this authors book but the cover and book synopsis just pulled me right in. 

Release date ~ 04/19/16



May




 This is book 2 in  A Stranje House series. This is a new to me series that I just came across and I can't wait to receive the first book, A School for Unusual Girls from my library.  

Exile for Dreamers is due to Release  on 5/24/16.




This looked too good to pass up! 

Release date ~ 05/03/16



June



The conclusion to the New York Times bestselling I Am Number Four series! Need I say more?

Release date ~ 6/28/16



Which books are you looking forward to reading in the first half of 2016?

No comments: