Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Favorite Books of 2015 ~ Top Ten Tuesday

Hosted by the Broke and Bookish


This week is about our Top Ten Books of 2015! It was definitely hard to list just 10 so I bent the rules a bit and listed some book series as "one" entry. :)  



My Top Ten Books of 2015 


1. The Amber House Trilogy 
by Kelly Moore, Tucker Reed and Larkin Reed


and


Book 3 for this series has not yet been released and so far no date has been set (that I can find).  Still, I can't wait to read it when it does come out!


2.  The Trylle Trilogy
by Amanda Hocking






3. The Kanin Chronicles
by Amanda Hocking





4. Jewel Series
by Amy Ewing





5. The Last One Home
by Debbie Macomber



6. Ink and Bone 
by Rachel Caine






7. Ruby Red Trilogy
by Kerstin Gier





8. The Lost Garden 
by Katherine Swartz



9.  The Bronte Plot
by Katherine Reay



10.  World of Ink and Shadows
 by Lena Coakley



Which books are your favorites for 2015? 

3 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Interesting. I usually have read at least one favorite...but, no. Must check out your list further. Thank you!

Here are my Top Ten Reads of 2015!

Lavender Mud said...

I can't say I've read any of these. It's great seeing what other people are reading and enjoying :)

Emily said...

Not read any of these, but I've heard Ink and Bone is really good!


Emily @ Ink, Inc. // my TTT