Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR




Hosted by the Broke and Bookish


This week we've been asked to highlight the top ten books we've recently added to our TBR. 

2016 is starting out to be a great year for reading! 


1. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken




I just finished reading this and will be posting a review in a few days. All I can say is ... WOW! This book is definitely 5 stars!



2. The False King by Jennifer A. Nielsen


I just finished this book too and can't wait to read books 2 and 3 of the series! 




3.  Dreamland by Robert L. Anderson




I was captivated by this book's synopsis and the cover.   

The Synopsis:

From immensely talented debut author Robert L. Anderson comes a stunning, complex, and imaginative story about the fine line between dreams and reality that will appeal to fans of Maggie Stiefvater’s The Raven Cycle.
Odea Donahue has been able to travel through people’s dreams since she was six years old. Her mother taught her the three rules of walking: Never interfere. Never be seen. Never walk the same person’s dream more than once. Dea has never broken the rules.
Then a mysterious new boy, Connor, comes to town. For the first time in her life, Dea feels normal. But both Dea and Connor have secrets, and as she is increasingly drawn to Connor’s dreams—and nightmares—the boundary between worlds begins to deteriorate, putting everyone she loves in danger.





4.  The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O'Brien 

Book 2




This book caught my attention as well and luckily my library had  a copy available so it's in my TBR to be read soon.  Book 2, The Rule of Mirrors is being released on February 16, 2016! 




5.  Under Their Skin 

by 

Margaret Peterson Haddix



This books has a very intriguing synopsis and hopefully will be just as good as Ms. Haddix's other books.  



6.  Mark of the Thief  by Jennifer A. Nielsen


This is book 1 of Ms. Nielson's newest trilogy. She is a new-to-me author and I am enjoying catching up on the books she's written so far.  I a tickled pink the library had a copy I could borrow.  Book 2, Rise of the Wolf is being released on January 26, 2016!



7. The Impostor Queen  by Sara Fine




Yeah, it finally was released! 
I've been waiting for this book for what seems a long time! :)




by 

Kathleen Baldwin



This is book 1 of a trilogy and sounded too good for me to pass up.  
Book 2,  Exile for Dreamers is to be released on May 24, 2016!



9.  The Diamond of Darkhold by Jean DuPrau

Book 4 in the Ember series




I read the first three books in 2015 and really enjoyed this series. 
Can't wait to finish by reading this one.



10. The Heir and The Spare by Emily Albright


(ARC book) ~ Currently reading and will post review soon.





What books have you recently added to your 

2016 TBR? 

1 comment:

Bedazzled By Books said...

Great list! I'd love to read Passenger too, I've heard nothing but good things about it! :)